Cetyl Myristoleate and its unique joint health properties were first discovered by Dr. Harry Diehl, a research chemist at the National Institute of Health (NIH) in 1964. It was during his research that Dr. Diehl discovered a particular family of mice with remarkably healthy and trouble-free joints. He theorized that mice carried a specific trait and, ultimately, discovered their secret - their unique ability to synthesize Cetyl Myristoleate.
Cetyl Myristoleate is a unique esterified Omega-5 fatty acid with a distinct structure that supports joint health and function. Most animal species are unable to manufacture Cetyl Myristroleate on their own and must, instead, aquire it from outside sources.
This wax-like substance can be found in both plant and animal sources, including the African Kombo Nut and beef tallow.
Building on Dr. Harry Diehl's groundbreaking work, Response Products developed a process for synthesizing the inudstry's finest joint health product with a 100% percent plant-derived source of Cetyl Myristoleate from the African Kombo Nut.
- 250 mg of Cetyl Myristoleate Complex per tablet
- Carries the NASC Seal (National Animal Supplement Council)
- Great tasting, meat flavored, chewable tablet
- 250 mg of Glucosamine HCI per tablet
- Easy to chew tablets - no need to disguise
- No artificial flavorings & dog's love the taste!
- Ease dog's aches and discomfort due to aging, competition or overall health issues
- Powerful Omega-5 fatty acid helps support structural integrity of joints and connective tissues
- Helps to maintain synovial fluid that lubricates a dog's joints
- Maintain dog's active lifestyle
- Very affordable way to prevent issues and minimize existing hip and joint discomfort for dogs